4th of July Survival Kit: 5 Beauty Must Haves
Happy Birthday, USA! Can you blow out all those candles or should we call the fire department?!
4th of July is one of my favorite holidays because it involves unfettered eating, drinking, fireworks, and sunshine (I hope! I hope!). This year, I vow to be prepared for a day of BBQ hopping into a night riverfront festivities. Here are my 5 must-haves for this 4th:
- Model in a Bottle. This light, matte spray will hold your makeup in place for hours. It should get you through the first few BBQ’s. You will still need to reapply after you decide that it’s a great idea to join the kids on the slip n’ slide.
- Tatcha Blotting Papers. There is a theme here. I tend to get a little shiny throughout the day. These all natural lovelies “absorb excess oil without disturbing makeup for petal fresh skin anytime, anywhere.”
- Matchsticks. Whether you are holding that tube top up, hiding those bra straps, or keeping that wrap dress under wraps, these double-sided tape sticks are your besties. I have used these on silk, cotton, polyester, lycra, etc. to keep my bra covered and my dress closed. The tape is easy to apply and remove – sans sticky residue!
- La Fresh Mosquito & Insect Repellent Towelettes. These handy dandy wipes are a lifesaver when the bugs come out to play!
- ORGO SPF Spray. ORGO’s Completely Weightless Sunscreen Spray is the perfect way to reapply your sunscreen without having to reapply your makeup. This SPF29 spray naturally blocks UVA and UVB rays using Titanium Dioxide.
Of course, my #1 beauty must-have for this 4th is water, water, water. I’m going to need to hydrate continuously to flush all of those delicious nitrates from my system!
What are your 4th of July must-haves?