The Best Mother Loving Beauty Products
- Tay Skincare. Former L’Oreal exec Sarah Tay created a luscious line of natural, luxury skincare. It’s one of my favorite indulgences!
- Revolution Organics. As you know, I can be a bit lazy when it comes to my beauty products. I love Revolution Organic’s Freedom Glow sticks because I can use them just about anywhere – lips, cheeks, and even eyes. They’re the ultimate multitasker.
- Dr. Hauschka. Hauschka is known for their skincare, but they also have a fabulous line of color cosmetics. If you are looking for a great, natural mascara, look no further! Hauschka’s mascara won’t quite give you the heavy, turbolash look of the drugstore brands, but it also won’t give you the toxins found in many of those products!
- EvieEvan. Created by the Queen of Concealer, Evie Evan skincare and cosmetics are amazingly effective and pure!
- Pangea Organics. I love these creatively crafted skincare products. The Australian Wild Plum and Willow cleanser is gentle enough that it doesn’t mess with my super sensitive skin, but it takes care of business.
- Block Island Organics. My whole family uses Block Island Organics suncare. I recommended it to my father last year after he had a cancerous lump removed from his scalp. Now we’re all converts!
What are your favorite, green products?! Tell us! Tell us!