Award Winning Packaging + Naturally Simple Skincare | Tay
I’m sure my fellow beauty junkies can sympathize – my bathroom is overflowing with product. I have three different kinds of body scrub stacked in my shower (or, as my husband calls it, “the soap with sand in it”) and a few more waiting at the ready! Nothing annoys me more than excitedly breaking open a brand new product only to discover that I’ve waited too long and the once-beautifully formulated, natural ingredients now smell like crayons…or worse…
This skincare line from Tay makes me want to go all feng shui minimalist on my bathroom and chuck it all! Form meets function with this beautiful, bamboo packaging. Beauty veteran Sarah Tay painstakingly designed these lovelies out of 100% bamboo because it is:
1. Sustainable. According to a New York Times article, bamboo grows incredibly quickly. “But bamboo is a grass, not a tree. Under the right conditions, it can grow a full meter a day — you can literally watch it grow.”
2. Antimicrobial. Without getting too scienc-y for you this Monday morning, let’s just say that bamboo has a natural antimicrobial/antifungal agent that staves off bacteria AND allows it to grow pesticide free. That means your Tay products will be safe and sound (and crayon scent-free) in your hot, steamy bathroom.
3. Beautiful. Clearly. Each package has a unique grain and texture. According to Sarah ” it was my vision to create something so unique to the eye that I’d want to reach out and touch it.”
Check out gloss48’s Jill K on why she loves Tay packaging:
Don’t worry – Tay is not just a pretty face! The products are beautifully formulated from the best possible, natural ingredients. According to Tay “Each product in the range uses ingredients that have been carefully reviewed for each step in the cleansing and hydrating process.”
Our favorite is the Eye Treatment – a dermatologist-tested, non-greasy cream that hydrates and aids in the fight against fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles. Its special blend of apricot kernel oil and nutrient-rich emollients deliver deep hydration.
How does it work? According to Tay:
- Bio-active formula gently removes dead skin cells and prepares the skin for renewal
- Vitamin E-rich apricot kernel oil delivers immediate elasticity and moisture
- Mica provides brightenting effects for the eye area
What are your favorite beauty packaging finds?! If you let us know, we might be able to feature them in an upcoming sale!